Rowdy To The Rescue
Dad uses his Rowdy To The Rescue non-profit group to save us from the baddies, and give us amazing lives as therapy dogs, with TONS of reasons to be happy! = )
Rowdy to the Rescue was founded by my Dad, Chris Hughes, in the beginning of 2009 in Washington D.C. His first dog was a Golden Retriever named Rowdy and when he started the rescue he named it after his best friend. Rowdy to the Rescue is comprised of volunteers and animal enthusiasts.
Rowdy to the Rescue is a 501(c)3 Non-Profit organization of volunteer animal enthusiasts who recognize the need to educate the public about animal overpopulation with the goal of ending overpopulation using animal friendly techniques, and to rescue companion animals from high kill shelters providing them with carefully selected “fur”ever homes. Rowdy to the Rescue will rehabilitate, spay/neuter, and provide any necessary medical attention to all of our companion animals.
All money donated goes directly to the care of our dogs and is 100% tax deductible
Want to do your part in saving a dogs life? Click here to find out how!!
HOW CAN WE HELP!?!
Check Out This Good Lookin' Lineup!
- I'm New Here! Jimmy Dean! Hi! I'm the newest addition to the Thera-Pits clan! Let the reading FUN begin!
- Gremlin Hughes Thera-Pits Spokesdog American Humane Association Hero Dog Awards: 2012 Nominee - Therapy Dog Category
- The Stig I Am The Stig! I'm a officially a Thera-Pits therapy dog!!! How COOL is THAT????
- Carson Meet Carson I'm the best listener of ALL time! Tell me a story!
- Butch Hi! I'm Butch! I LOVE LOVE LOVE when kids read to me! When can I come visit your school??
- Simon Simon Saaaaays.... "Have you heard the news! We're growing our reading program across the US!"
- Pixie Pretty Pixie I LOVE to lay my head down, close my eyes and hear a good book!