Gremlin's Wish Therapy Center
HOW TO CHIP-IN TO BUILD OUR THERAPY CENTER
Gremlin’s Wish is that all animals and children are given an equal opportunity to succeed. In order for us to make that happen we are trying to build Gremlin’s Wish Therapy Center. This center will be a one of a kind facility in which it will be open to the community to come spend time with our registered therapy dogs in a multitude of different programs.
We all know that not all kids are given the same chances, not all schools offer the programs that are needed to help them succeed. In the same effort to help the animals, we will be taking dogs from the local high kill shelters and work with them to be able to go back into the community as a registered therapy dog.
We will be a completely volunteer run center so there will be no cost to the families that will come and use our programs. We are currently raising money to buy the perfect plot of land, 4 acres in North Ridgeville OH, this land is right next to the Elite K911 Training Center. Elite K911 is the training program that all of our dogs go through and the training group that trains the dogs that test into our Thera-Pit Program. We are a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization so that means that all money donated can be used as a tax deduction.
Please help us help the animals and children in our community get the same opportunity. If everyone of our friends would donate $15 we would be able to buy the land and start the building process. Below is the Chip-In that we will run for the remainder of the month. PLEASE SHARE AND LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!!
Check Out This Good Lookin' Lineup!
- I'm New Here! Jimmy Dean! Hi! I'm the newest addition to the Thera-Pits clan! Let the reading FUN begin!
- Gremlin Hughes Thera-Pits Spokesdog American Humane Association Hero Dog Awards: 2012 Nominee - Therapy Dog Category
- The Stig I Am The Stig! I'm a officially a Thera-Pits therapy dog!!! How COOL is THAT????
- Carson Meet Carson I'm the best listener of ALL time! Tell me a story!
- Butch Hi! I'm Butch! I LOVE LOVE LOVE when kids read to me! When can I come visit your school??
- Simon Simon Saaaaays.... "Have you heard the news! We're growing our reading program across the US!"
- Pixie Pretty Pixie I LOVE to lay my head down, close my eyes and hear a good book!