Thera-Pits Dedication Page To Sarge: The original pit-bull breed ambassador
My name is Chris Hughes and I founded the Thera-Pits program because of the amazing work done by Sarge Wolf-Stringer.
Sarge was rescued after 14 years with an animal abuser. He was saved by an amazing family in 2009 and lived with his 5 brothers and sisters. In 2009 he was certified through ”Pals for Life” to visit nursing homes, rehab centers and libraries. He loved to visit schools and educate children about animal issues and has been featured on TV, in newspapers and magazines.
Sarge recently moved over the Rainbow Bridge but he single handedly has motivated thousands of dogs to become Therapy Dogs and started a movement educating Children about animal issues. Thank you Sarge for everything you did to pave the path for us. To learn more about Sarge follow his blog by Clicking on this Link:
YOU CAN ALSO FOLLOW HIM ON FACEBOOK BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK:
Check Out This Good Lookin' Lineup!
- I'm New Here! Jimmy Dean! Hi! I'm the newest addition to the Thera-Pits clan! Let the reading FUN begin!
- Gremlin Hughes Thera-Pits Spokesdog American Humane Association Hero Dog Awards: 2012 Nominee - Therapy Dog Category
- The Stig I Am The Stig! I'm a officially a Thera-Pits therapy dog!!! How COOL is THAT????
- Carson Meet Carson I'm the best listener of ALL time! Tell me a story!
- Butch Hi! I'm Butch! I LOVE LOVE LOVE when kids read to me! When can I come visit your school??
- Simon Simon Saaaaays.... "Have you heard the news! We're growing our reading program across the US!"
- Pixie Pretty Pixie I LOVE to lay my head down, close my eyes and hear a good book!